USDA Prime Angus Filet Mignon Steaks - Our Very Best!
Our USDA Prime Angus Filet Mignon is the ultimate in tenderness and most flavorful filet we offer. Our USDA Prime Angus Beef has NEVER EVER been given antibiotics or hormones and is fed a strict 100% vegetarian diet. Only 2% of all American beef is graded with the prestigious designation of Prime. NEVER EVER beef cattle are hand selected only from Midwestern small farms that are committed to raising only the finest beef. Our cattle are born and raised in the Northern Midwest (North & South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, and Wisconsin), the home of the highest quality Angus cattle.
- Our USDA Prime Angus Beef has NEVER EVER been given Antibiotics or Hormones, and is fed a strict 100% Vegetarian Diet.
- Quality: 95% of our cattle grade in the upper two thirds or better on the USDA marbling scale and are all "A" maturity animals.
- Grading: Our harvest is averaging 40-50% USDA Prime and the rest is USDA Choice.
- Your filets are aged a minimum of 14 days, cut to order and shipped fresh, never frozen, overnight via FedEx to your door.
- Remember that if the beef you're buying is not explicitly labeled USDA Prime, it probably isn't.
- Don't forget: the price you see in the box above already INCLUDES FedEx! No surprises at checkout with Best Filet Mignon.