USDA Prime Angus New York Strip Steaks
Yes, they're here at last! Best Filet Mignon is proud to introduce a truly extraordinary tasting New York Strip that measures up to our demanding standards as well as those of our clients. These are what Sinatra was ACTUALLY singing about! A New York Strip so tender and flavorful, you'll probably want to mix it up every now and again between these steaks and our Filets.
Just like our Filet Mignon, our USDA Prime Angus Beef has NEVER EVER been given antibiotics or hormones and is fed a strict 100% vegetarian diet. Only 2% of all American beef is graded with the prestigious designation of Prime. NEVER EVER beef cattle are hand selected only from Midwestern small farms that are committed to raising only the finest beef. Our cattle are born and raised in the Northern Midwest (North & South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, and Wisconsin), the home of the highest quality Angus cattle.
- Our USDA Prime Angus Beef has NEVER EVER been given Antibiotics or Hormones, and is fed a strict 100% Vegetarian Diet.
- Quality: 95% of our cattle grade in the upper two thirds or better on the USDA marbling scale and are all "A" maturity animals.
- Grading: Our harvest is averaging 40-50% USDA Prime and the rest is USDA Choice.
- Your New York Strips are aged a minimum of 30 days, cut to order and shipped fresh, never frozen, overnight via FedEx to your door.
- Remember that if the beef you're buying is not explicitly labeled USDA Prime, it probably isn't.