USDA Prime Angus Ribeye Steaks
"Oh, so this is why people order ribeye." So said our CEO, a dyed in the wool filet mignon aficionado that had not troubled himself with ribeye when visiting a steakhouse. Then, he tasted these and decided it needed to be added to our repertoire of incredible tasting steaks right away! The flavor is unmatched. Like the rest of the steaks on our website, the cattle from which our USDA Prime Angus Beef is cut have NEVER EVER been given antibiotics or hormones and are fed a strict 100% vegetarian diet. Only 2% of all American beef is graded with the prestigious designation of Prime. NEVER EVER beef cattle are hand selected only from Midwestern small farms that are committed to raising only the finest beef. Our cattle are born and raised in the Northern Midwest (North & South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, and Wisconsin), the home of the highest quality Angus cattle.
- Our USDA Prime Angus Beef has NEVER EVER been given Antibiotics or Hormones, and is fed a strict 100% Vegetarian Diet.
- Quality: 95% of our cattle grade in the upper two thirds or better on the USDA marbling scale and are all "A" maturity animals.
- Grading: Our harvest is averaging 40-50% USDA Prime and the rest is USDA Choice.
- Your Ribeyes are aged a minimum of 30 days, cut to order and shipped fresh, never frozen, overnight via FedEx to your door.
- Remember that if the beef you're buying is not explicitly labeled USDA Prime, it probably isn't.
- The price in the box above is the price you pay. Overnight shipping via FedEx is already included. No surprises at checkout.